This adorable Gardener’s House is situated deep in the grounds of the property, surrounded by greenery and with its own private garden.
This genuine haven of peace and quiet has a fully fitted kitchen for self-catering and a very pleasant “living room” with a fireplace that can be used if necessary.
Access to the first floor is by a staircase that leads to a landing with two bedrooms:
– 1 room with a 160 cm wide bed and a French window with a view over the park
– 1 other room with 2 drawer-beds, each 90 cm wide, for 2 or 3 children, with a window facing the rear part of the grounds.
The bathroom is small, with 1 bath-shower and 1 washbasin; the toilet is on the ground floor.
The garden offers plenty of tree shade and a full set of garden furniture is available to you to enjoy an outdoor lounge.
The “Maison du Jardinier” must be booked for a minimum of 2 nights, or by the week in peak season.
- Double rooms : 140 € ($182 approx)
- 3rd person occupying : 25 € ($32 approx)
- An extra bed can be added
- Breakfast included (Bread and pastries will be delivered)